It has come to my attention that my driver's license has in fact expired on my birthday, which was the first of May. Now this isn't the first time this as happend as one time I had moved and didn't get the renewal form and was pulled over early one morning on my way to my Mom and Dad's to drop the girls off as I was headed to the Minneapolis airport with my sister and oldest daughter to fly out to Oregon. As it ended up, it was a good thing my oldest daughter did have her license because she ended up driving to my Mom's. We had a ride to the airport and though this person had driven it a million times, we ended up lost and going down a one way street. Oh, such memories! But back to the present, my license are expired and I am grounded again. I sat for almost a year with no vehicle and now that I have finally have had one for almost 7 months, I still now am not able to drive! And it will be like this until next week, actually until John receives his first paycheck, which will be 2 weeks from this last Tues. It is a good thing I now have 2 daughters with driver's license! ;) Instead of good ole Mom driving them around, they can drive me...kinda like Driving Miss Daisy...lol!
I have put my granddaughter's down for their naps, I have a ham on to boil for supper and shortly my oldest daughter will be ready to be picked up from work. Chey is here, she will also be picking up my youngest daugher from school on her way to pick up Felicia from work. Oh, and since I don't have a legal license, I won't be going to Wisconsin this weekend either, so I will be watching my sister's kids while she works....guess there is no rest for the wicked!
Have a wonderful day ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry Cindy that you guys didn't get to go to Wisc. this weekend. I know you guys were so looking forward to it. I hope you have a great weekend anyways. Take care.
ReplyDelete